Schedule for Positivity Week:
- Every Morning 8.30 – 8.50 – Music and dancing in first year area.
- Ending each day with 5 minutes “quiet time”
- Wednesday – Walk in my shoes – raising awareness around teenage mental health – www.walkinmyshoes.ie
- Anti – bullying workshops for every student this week
- Tutor time – Focus on positive thinking
- Bake sale thursday – healthy treats
- Every student receiving a booklet – “I am worth it” – www.iamworthit.ie – produced by Colaiste Bride student council, Enniscorthy.
- Seminar for senior students on Friday afternoon – Guest speakers – John Evoy – Project Director at International Men’s Sheds, Mick Wallace – T.D and Mr Patrick Prendergast – President of Trinity College.
Thank you to Ms. McCabe & Ms. Harris!!