All students are required to wear the Ramsgrange Community School uniform. To allow for laundering and/or accidents, it is recommended that students have at least two of each of the uniform items listed below.
Students are required to wear completely plain black footwear.
In PE classes, students wear a tracksuit bottom or shorts, a tee shirt and non-marking runners.
- Navy school trousers/skirt (must be at least knee length not shorter and
have one inverted pleat)
- Navy knee length socks or navy tights (patterned or ribbed tights not allowed)
- Navy school sweater with embossed crest
- Light blue polo shirt with embossed crest
- Dark socks
- Plain low-healed navy or black school shoes.
- Navy school jacket with crest
All students participating in PE are required to dress in appropriate sportswear. This includes XXX.
Where to purchase:
- All school uniform items are available from Wallaces, Wellingtonbridge
- School half-zips and sportswear are available from the O’Neills Website
Where a student is not wearing the correct PE uniform, parents/guardians will be contacted to arrange a change of clothing. Alternatively, students may be given a spare uniform from our store in school. If a student refuses to wear correct uniform, parents/guardians will be asked to collect their son/daughter and return to school wearing the above uniform. We understand that there may be rare cases where a student may be unable to wear the correct uniform in sudden or unexpected events and we ask parents to sign a note in the diary to inform us if this is the case.