EuroProject – Education without Frontiers
November 7th – 11th 2014 – Denmark
From November 7th to 11th, 2014, the Bagsvaerd Kostkole og Gymnasium in Denmark will host the autumn conference for our network.
The topic deals with “Entrepreneurship in School” and two students per partner-school are also invited. For the students the goal is to practise how to develop an idea and help them to learn how to make plans that can help make the ideas turn into reality. Headteachers, Correspondents and Teachers will share best practices, discuss how to teach, recognize and promote entrepreneurship in students, and hopefully to learn how to use the network to enchance our own entrepreneurship – especially in the light of the new Erasmus+ program. Furthermore decisions concerning the future of the network will be discussed and taken.
Two of our teachers and two students will represent RCS at this conference! We are the ONLY school in Ireland to take part in this Project. RCS was one of the founding schools of this project nearly 30 years ago!
List of Participating Schools:
- Bagsværd Kostskole og Gymnasium (Denmark)
- Bundesrealgymnasium Wien 19 (Austria)
- Cygnaeus-lukio (Finland)
- Danderyds Gymnasium (Sweden)
- Escola Secundária de Francisco Rodrigues Lobo Leiria (Portugal)
- Gymnázium bilingválne Zilina (Slovakia)
- Heilige Maagdcollege Dendermonde (Belgium)
- Institut de la Providence de Champion (Belgium)
- Institution Saint-Jude MARCQ-EN-BARŒUL (France)
- Instituto de Educación Secundaria ‘Miguel Catalán’ Zaragoza (Spain)
- Liceo “Rambaldi – Valeriani” e “Alessandro da Imola” (Italy)
- Lycée Hubert Clément Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg)
- Móricz Zsigmond Gimnázium TISZAKÉCSKE (Hungary)
- Radyr Comprehensive School (Wales)
- Ramsgrange Community School (Ireland)
- Second Lyceum of KalamariaThessaloniki (Greece)
- Strabrecht College Geldrop (Netherlands)
- Wittekind-Gymnasium Lübbecke (Germany)